- $79-$239/night, varying with the season
- Rates are per room/per night/double occupancy
- All rooms are double occupancy maximum (click here if you need a room for 3 or more people)
- Room rates do not include 11.7% room tax
- Holidays and weekends often require 2 or 3 night minimum stay
- Rates are subject to change except with confirmed reservation
- The Nashua House Hotel is not suitable for children under four years of age
If you prefer a private bath and we are sold out of private bath rooms, or if you need to accommodate three or more people, please visit our other hotels, The Madison Inn and the Dockside Inn, both just one block from The Nashua House: www.madisoninnmv.com. www.docksideinnmv.com.
- 100% deposit required for a stay of 1-3 nights.
- 50% deposit required for a stay of 4 or more nights, with the balance due on arrival.
- We accept VISA, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
- Deposits and payments are forfeited for late arrival or early departure.
- A refund is available with 14 days or more of advance notice of cancellation only.
- A cancellation fee of 10% of the total value of the reservation will be deducted from your deposit.
- Check-in is from 3 p.m.-10 p.m. Check-out is 11 a.m.
- Limited outside bicycle parking is available.
- On street parking is available.
- All rooms are non-smoking.
- Pets cannot be accommodated.
- The Nashua House Hotel is not suitable for children under four years of age.
9 Healy Way In Oak Bluffs
on the island of Martha's Vineyard, MA 02557
USA Phone: 1-508-693-0043
Toll Free: 1-888-343-0043
Office hours are 8 am to 10 pm daily